Friday, December 19, 2014

The very sought after Blanket Poncho Trend

I couldn't be happier about this oldie but a goodie trend hitting the fashion scene once again.
So happy that it makes me want to jump for joy and kick my heels together.
 
 
We aren't always blessed with trends that focus around warmth and comfort.
I feel as though we have been given a gift from the higher power of trend setters in the world to allow us to not only look stylish and hot but also feel relaxed and cozy all at the same time.
 


There are so many looks to go after. As seen in the picture above she chose to wear a cape paired with Skinny leather carpi's, ballet flats and a statement purse. In my eyes this is pure elegance.
 
 

 
Brighten up any gloomy fall/winter day with a pop of color from your new best friend - Yes I am talking about your poncho. This look easily transcends into the winter by layering it over your winter coat for an extra chic look.
Am I attached to my Poncho? Why, yes I am. Do I have enough ponchos in my wardrobe? No I don't! well not yet at least....
 
 
There are so many looks to go after, whether its an Aztec print, a sixties revival, a solid cape or a chunky knit, choose the cape that suits your mood for the day.
 
Stay tuned for more...
 
Coco xx

No comments:

Post a Comment